Reinventing yourself

Rick Denley recently wrote Reinventing Yourself.   That's what I've been doing since March!  My guidance has been under the tutoring of guys like Darrel Amy, Larry Levine and Mike Garrison.  I appreciate each one of them. 

Recently Rick was interviewed by Darrell and Larry on the Selling From the Heart podcast. I really resonated with the discussion.  I highly recommend you check it out.

For me, COVID has been all about reinventing myself.  This has come from better utilizing what I already have and equipping myself with modern tools to thrive in modern times.

One of the greatest lines of the most recent podcast was:

You're smarter than you think.
You're braver than you believe.  
And much more courageous than you ever thought.

Rick Denley

That's fantastic!

I encourage you to get the book.  I encourage you to check out the podcasts: Selling from the Heart and Revenue Growth Engine. If you have not already started the process, start Reinventing Yourself today!  Just like 9/11 and the 2008 market crash, there are some areas of our lives that simply will not return to what they were and we will be better because of it!

Your thoughts?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My advisor helped me leave my estate to my cat.

Shh! Don't talk about Fight Club!

Do's and Don'ts of Estate Planning