Dads who want to be dads.

Thanks to Free-Photos

I've spent a lot of time in Juvenile Court representing #children who did not know their #fathers.  I've had cases where #dads were given every chance to step up and be the father their children needed, and simply failed to do so.

Therefore, I enjoy it when I find myself representing a father, who really wants to be a father and has taken, or is willing to take, the right steps to have a healthy relationship with his #child or children.

Children need both of their parents.  It's ingrained in them from birth.  I have seen too many times where a child has had a very hard time getting through their childhood without having some sort of relationship with both #parents.

Dads have a right to be a dad.  Mothers have a right to be a mother.  It is my experience that a child needs both. Dads who want to be Dads are a joy to have "in the picture."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My advisor helped me leave my estate to my cat.

Shh! Don't talk about Fight Club!

Do's and Don'ts of Estate Planning